Introducing, Vegan Wax Wrap DIY Kits! These clever kits include everything you need (apart from an iron!) to make three medium vegan wax wraps from scratch.
Perfect for anyone who loves crafting, wants to make their own food wraps, or as a creative Christmas gift, these kits are easy to use and create three long-lasting wraps.
If you’ve always wanted to make-your-own vegan wax food wraps, you’re in the right place!
Each DIY vegan wax kit includes:
- 3 x organic cotton fabric squares with pinked edges in four print options, 30 x 30cm
- 3 x vegan blend bars made with organic jojoba oil, pine resin, GMO free and UK sourced sumac wax, sunflower wax, rice bran wax and hydrogenated castor oil
- 2 x pieces of baking paper, 35 x 35cm
- 1 x organic cotton canvas tea towel
Arrives in a reusable, eco-friendly box with instructions included.
You will also need an iron and an ironing board.
Do not use with raw fish or meat, and avoid all contact with heat including microwaves and ovens.
How to make Vegan Wax Wraps instructions:
- Turn your iron on high with the steam function turned off
- Place the tea towel on your ironing board
- Place one piece of baking paper in the middle of the tea towel
- Place one of the fabric squares in the middle of the baking paper
- Place one wax bar in the centre of the fabric and then cover with the second piece of baking paper
- Place your iron in the centre on top of the wax bar and, as it melts, slowly push the wax to the edges of the fabric with the iron
- Continue to slowly work the wax evenly across the fabric until it has all melted. Be careful and continue moving the iron so you don’t burn the wax
- Once the wax is melted fully into the fabric, remove the top piece of baking paper, peel off the waxed fabric and waft for 10 seconds
- Tadaa! You have made a vegan wax wrap! You can start using straight away or store for later.
Once you’ve made your wraps, make sure you pay close attention to our caring for your wraps page for tips and tricks to make them long-lasting and super useful.
All of our wraps are handmade by our brilliant team in our Cotswolds workshop.
We aim to hand make, pack and post your order in 3 working days, but this may be slightly longer during and shortly after special offers. If you need your order in a hurry, please contact us.
Once posted, UK Delivery takes 3-5 days and is sent on a Royal Mail Tracked 48 service for £3.50. Royal Mail will be in touch with your tracking number. A signature is required for orders over £80.00 to ensure the safe arrival of your parcel.
For information about International Delivery, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.
All of our orders will arrive without any paperwork or invoices inside, making them ideal for gifts. Your invoice is part of your order confirmation email so please keep this safe.
Returns & Refunds can be organised if you’re not happy with your order. Please contact us within 30 days of ordering with your query and to arrange the next steps. Please note, we can only refund unwanted products that are unopened, and this excludes postage charges.
b2, b3, b4, b5, b6
Features and Benefits
How to use our DIY Kit
What our customers say
[instagram-feed num=4 cols=4 showfollow=false]