Beeswax Blocks Now Available!
We are big believers in zero waste living so wasting as little as possible and getting the most out of everything, which is why we decided to launch our Beeswax Wax Refresher Blocks, now you can use our magic blend of wax to restore and revive your beeswax wraps at home.
So whether you have used your beeswax wraps for a year and they are looking a bit tired or you have accidentally washed your beeswax wraps in hot water, you can now turn them back in to super sticky beeswax wraps once again.
Our step by step video guide shows you how to use our refresher block and covers everything you will need to know. If you have any questions please email us .
Beeswax Wrap Refresher Block Instructions
You will need;
1. 1 x Beeswax Wrap Refresher Block
2. Fine cheese grater
3. Baking/Parchment paper (2 x squares 2 inches bigger than the wrap you are re-waxing)
4. Iron (steam function turned off)
5. Clean tea towel
6. Ironing board
1. Place the tea towel on top of the ironing board
2. Cover the tea towel with one sheet of baking paper
3. Place the used wrap on top of the baking parchment
4. Grate the Wax Refresher Block onto the wrap, spreading the wax evenly over the whole wrap
5. Place the second sheet of baking paper on top of the wrap
6. Use the iron on a HOT setting and gently press the iron on top of the baking paper
7. Keep the iron moving at all times until the wax has melted evenly
8. Remove the top sheet of baking paper
9. Carefully remove the wrap, picking it up by the corners
10. Waft the wrap back and for the until cold
Things to consider
• The iron will be hot so be careful
• Do not complete this process in a gas oven or near a flame
• The wax will be hot so please be careful
• Use an old tea towel
• Keep the baking paper for next time
• Use the box the refresher block came in to keep it safe
• Pour very hot water over the grater to clean off any wax residue
Our Refresher Blocks are also a great way to make your own DIY Beeswax Wraps. If you already have fabric that you can use and have watched lots of videos and read lots of guides on how to make beeswax wraps but have found it all a bit of a faff, then our wax block will make your life a lot easier!